Friday 26 January 2007

Nightmare in Stornoway

To continue, the straw that broke the camel's back was on our way home. We drove up to the ferry terminal at Stornoway to await the arrival of the ferry to take us back to Ullapool. I got out the car and started to get the kids out the back, so we can go and get a drink in the terminal while we wait for the ferry, which isn't due in for at least half an hour. He (let's call him Bubba) announces that he would rather stayby the car. I said no, let's go get a coffee and chill out, the kids can't stay cooped up in the car all that time anyway. He said 'is the car locked?' I said 'of course it's locked'. He said 'Well I think someone should stay by the car anyway'. At this point five days of Carry on Worrying finally got to me and I let rip.

No comments: